The below is a brief introduction to / promotion for an event I will be speaking at on 20th October. It is organised by ACCA and will be live streamed to their members.
“Our retail landscape continues to change at a rapidly increasing pace. The number of opportunities for consumers to transact is rising, retail formats are evolving, and the competition for winning customers is aggressive. As online shopping continues to grow, understanding the impact and embracing these changes is essential for businesses to survive.”
This joint ACCA and Amazon event will explore the following key topics:
- The shift in consumer behaviour and how it affects the retail industry
- Online vs brick-and-mortar: what the future holds
- The change in the food retail within the food and beverage market
The event will conclude with case studies from leading retailers, Amazon being one of them.
Save the date for “The Changing Landscape of Retail: What the Future holds?”
- Date: Tuesday 20 October 2015
- Time: 18:00 – 20:30
- Venue: As the event is fully booked now, interested can view the event online! To view the event live, please follow the link – http://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/discover/events/england/london/ssncs15/live-stream-changing-retail-landscape.html
The event will be covered on Twitter by using hashtag #ACCAFutureOfRetail
I look forward to reading some of the tweets!