Yesterday (29th November) I had an idea to run an Independent Retailer Month launch conference. Today (30th November) we went live! That’s how fab the internet is – it enables me to email, facebook, tweet and linkedin with people to confirm we have enough content and people to back an event and then, with tools like paypal and eventbrite I can launch it in a flash!
Independent Retailer Month 2012 Launch Conference
Building on skills and experience we have in the team from being behind The Retail Conference we have organised the following:
- Date: Sunday 1st July 2012
- Time: Arrivals 9am for 9:30am start, close 5pm
- Venue: Cranmore Park, nr Solihull
- Registrations: independentretailermonth.eventbrite.co.uk
The focus of the event will be on providing delegates with loads of relevant content through keynotes, workshops and panel debate as well as pre-booked 20 minute 1-2-1 “ask the expert” / surgery sessions throughout the day.
It costs £50 per head to attend and delegates will benefit from:
- Arrival refreshments, morning pastries, tea, coffee, mineral water
- Mid morning and mid afternoon breaks, home made cookies, tea, coffee, mineral water
- A delicious finger buffet lunch
- Loads of really useful free gifts and information to take away
- Access to ALL the presentation materials after the event
- The opportunity to network with c 300 other smaller retailer
So far we’ve already got some fab speakers lined up and a number of businesses looking forward to providing the 1-2-1 sessions throughout the day.
I look forward to seeing you there 🙂
Independent Retailer Month 2012
In 2012 we’re planning this special launch event to really kick-start the month of celebrations! The purpose is to remind everyone of the vital role independent retailers play in the community and the economy and to encourage them to make a concerted effort to shop independent in July. For more information see www.independentretailermonth.co.uk